Is OpenSceneGraph necessary in the gazebo installation and what for?

Is OpenSceneGraph necessary in the gazebo installation and what for?

Yiannis-6
Hi,

is OpenSceneGraph necessary in the gazebo installation (> 0.5) and what for? I remember it being mentioned in the old gazebo setup instructions (0.4 and older) but there is nothing being mentioned into the installation instriction for version 0.5 and greater....

Cheers!

-- Yiannis

Re: Is OpenSceneGraph necessary in the gazebo installation and what for?

OpenSceneGraph is not used in gazebo > 0.5.

-nate