How to change frequency of sending and receiving data through Player

How to change frequency of sending and receiving data through Player

Dong Hai Phuong Nguyen
Hi,
I 'm using Player 3.0.2 with ROS.
For my application, it requires to set the Frequency of Player Client a high value but I find out that the method SetFrequency() is no longer supported.
In detail, my application is Localization and I need to use Position2dProxy and LaserProxy. I use them without any parameter and receive data from Position2dProxy at 2.6Hz and LaserProxy at about 10Hz. The frequency of Position2dProxy is very low for localization and control application!
Do you have any suggestion to do that change.

Thanks and regards,
Phuong