How can I contribute with the project ?

Humberto Marchezi
Hello,

I would like to contribute to the Gazebo project. Is there any help you need
?

I also have a project at (http://code.google.com/p/robotcontrolide/) whose
objective is to provide an IDE for Gazebo.
This project reused many of the C++ gazebo model classes so I have some
knowledge about the code.
However now the idea of having a separate application as a Gazebo IDE looks
obsolete and I was thinking of porting
this project as an Eclipse plugin somewhat similar to what you have in
Stage.
The central idea is to let users to drag and drop models in the world inside
Eclipse as well as let graphical configuration
and one-button-click simulation execution.

Please return me If you need any other help or if this idea sounds
interesting.

Thank you

--
Humberto C Marchezi

Re: How can I contribute with the project ?

John Hsu-2
Hi Humberto,
Contributions in the form of patches are always welcome :)
We could all use updates and improvements to the current simulation gui.
Thanks,
John