Gazebo on Mac OSX 10.5

Khawaja Shams
Hello,
   I am trying to install Gazebo on my macbook pro, and I am having some trouble with getting OGRE up and running.  I had a few questions regarding OGRE and Gazebo integration:

1) Is Gazebo compatible with OGRE 1.6x?
2) If so, is there a way to use the SDK that is provided on the OGRE website rather than source installation?

Meanwhile, I have not been able to find a mac install procedure for the latest version of Gazebo.  I saw some procedures for Gazebo 0.7, and wiki has this as a TODO.  I would appreciate any pointers.

Regards,
Khawaja Shams

Re: Gazebo on Mac OSX 10.5

Nate Koenig-4
Hello,

Gazebo is compatible with Ogre 1.6.

You should be able to use the SDK on the Ogre website. I have never
tried this though.

-nate