Gazebo models

Ethan Jucovy
Hello,

I see in the Gazebo features list that "users can develop their own robot/sensor models, and have these models loaded dynamically at run time" but I can't find any relevant documentation.   Does anyone know how I would go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,
Ethan Jucovy
Swarthmore College

Re: Gazebo models

Doug Blank
Ethan Jucovy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see in the Gazebo features list that "users can develop their own
> robot/sensor models, and have these models loaded dynamically at run
> time" but I can't find any relevant documentation.   Does anyone know
> how I would go about doing this?

Ethan,

You might want to take a look at the Robokit project
http://www.iris.ethz.ch/research/robokit/index.php by Sarah Gerster.
They have such a model. Let us know what you find, as others are surely
interested.

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank,         Assistant Professor
[hidden email],            (610)526-6501

Re: Gazebo models

Brad Kratochvil
A better link would be to (the same project):

http://www.iris.ethz.ch/research/marvin/files/

Let me know if you run into troubles.

Best regards,

Brad

--
Brad Kratochvil

 Institue of Robotics and Intelligent Systems
 CLA H 19
 ETH Zentrum
 Tannenstrasse 3
 CH-8092 Z├╝rich