Gazebo examples

deker-2

Hello, im new to player/gazebo, i installed gazebo and player svn succesfully. I was trying examples from examples/libgazebo, http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Gazebo-manual-0.7.0-html/libgazebo_usage.html, http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/doc/Gazebo-manual-0.5-html/ but they are not working. I would like to ask you, if there are some examples which works with latest svn gazebo and player and if than where could i find them.
Thank you for any help
Deker

http://webhosting.szm.com - AKCIA, domeny a webhosting za najnizsie ceny
Ziskaj vlastnu domenu, webstranku www.mojadomena.sk a vlastne maily
[hidden email] v cenach uz od 50Sk/mesiac.

Re: Gazebo examples

Have you tried the examples in: examples/player ?

-nate