Gazebo Render Error

Nathaniel Lewis-21

I just spent the day getting Gazebo to even start.  However, I am still
left with a problem.  The screen has black things flickering all over
it.  A link to the screenshot is below.
                                       Nathaniel

http://the-linbot-project.googlegroups.com/web/Screenshot.png?hl=en&gsc=mWYhrQsAAAA53jDD_PHAzZ4EJTXUS_8t

Re: Gazebo Render Error

John Hsu-2
Hi Nathaniel,
Which graphics card and driver are you using?
John

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Nathaniel Lewis
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> I just spent the day getting Gazebo to even start.  However, I am still
> left with a problem.  The screen has black things flickering all over
> it.  A link to the screenshot is below.
>                                       Nathaniel
>

> http://the-linbot-project.googlegroups.com/web/Screenshot.png?hl=en&gsc=mWYhrQsAAAA53jDD_PHAzZ4EJTXUS_8t

Re: Gazebo Render Error

Nathaniel Lewis-21
This may seem a little much for linux, but I have an ATI Radeon 5770
Graphics card with the latest linux drivers from ATI.  My kernel is
2.6.31-17, I'm running Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit edition
                          Nathaniel

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 19:27 -0800, John Hsu wrote:

> Hi Nathaniel,
> Which graphics card and driver are you using?
> John
>
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Nathaniel Lewis
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

> > I just spent the day getting Gazebo to even start.  However, I am still
> > left with a problem.  The screen has black things flickering all over
> > it.  A link to the screenshot is below.
> >                                       Nathaniel
> >

> > http://the-linbot-project.googlegroups.com/web/Screenshot.png?hl=en&gsc=mWYhrQsAAAA53jDD_PHAzZ4EJTXUS_8t

Re: Gazebo Render Error

Nathaniel Lewis-21
(I left this out on accident)  I'm trying to use Gazebo 0.10.0, Ogre
1.7-RC1, and ODE 0.11.1