GPS Proxy does not return data.

Brandon Sights
When I suscribe to the GpsProxy gps(&robot, 0, 'r');

and I use:

robot.Read();

gps.Print();

All of the data shows up as zeroes, even though I can verify that the
numbers are not zero on the driver side.

What would cause this to occur?

The one thing I can think of is that I wrote a position and gps
multi-driver, so possibly the id's are getting mixed up when I use the
PutData() function?

Sincerely,
Brandon Sights
[hidden email]

Re: GPS Proxy does not return data.

Brandon Sights
Solved the problem, it was the player_id_t problem that I guessed earlier.

-Brandon

> When I suscribe to the GpsProxy gps(&robot, 0, 'r');
>
> and I use:
>
> robot.Read();
>
> gps.Print();
>
> All of the data shows up as zeroes, even though I can verify that the
> numbers are not zero on the driver side.
>
> What would cause this to occur?
>
> The one thing I can think of is that I wrote a position and gps
> multi-driver, so possibly the id's are getting mixed up when I use the
> PutData() function?
>
> Sincerely,
> Brandon Sights
> [hidden email]