Fwd: libgazebo problem

Nate Koenig-4
Forwarding message to correct mailing list.

Re: libgazebo problem

Nate Koenig-4
Hi Domenico,

Try the latest version of SVN gazebo. The problem should be fixed.

-nate

On Jan 10, 2008 8:24 AM, Nate Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding message to correct mailing list.

Re: libgazebo problem

leonello
Thank you Nate,
I tried it and now all is ok!

ps: the last version (223) has a Gazebo/CloudySky problem with Ogre! I tried
the 218!

Nate Koenig writes:

> Hi Domenico,
>
> Try the latest version of SVN gazebo. The problem should be fixed.
>
> -nate
>
> On Jan 10, 2008 8:24 AM, Nate Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Forwarding message to correct mailing list.

Re: libgazebo problem

Jordi Polo Carrés

It would be no surprise that some materials have problems, some things are being changed. But in my machine the CloudySky is working. It appears black there? Any other problem?

Nate Koenig writes:

> Hi Domenico,
>
> Try the latest version of SVN gazebo. The problem should be fixed.
>
> -nate
>
> On Jan 10, 2008 8:24 AM, Nate Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Forwarding message to correct mailing list.

Jordi Polo Carres
Natural language processing laboratory
NAIST
http://www.bahasara.org

Re: libgazebo problem

TIAN Daji

I am now working on the simulation of the pioneer2dx robot and i follow the
steps from the net: gazebo, player, playerv.
But it is not like the stage simulation, in which i run the player cfg file
first, then the c++ compiled executive file without extension.
So i would like to know how you succeeded to run the simulation file under
gazebo? Thanks in advance for your response.