Examples and Documentation Gazebo/Player

Examples and Documentation Gazebo/Player

reinzor
Hi,

I'm new to gazebo and player but I can't find any recent documentation of these programs. I also tried a lot of examples that came with the gazebo download; unfortunately a lot of these do not work. These are the error's I get when opening the example world-files:

bandit.world:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Ogre::InvalidParametersException'
  what():  OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Gazebo/PointLightFSis a vertex program, but you are assigning it to a fragment program slot. This is invalid. in GpuProgramUsage::setProgramName at OgreGpuProgramUsage.cpp (line 108)
Aborted

bsp.world
Unable to load BSP geometry.Cannot locate resource box.bsp in resource group General or any other group.

laser.world
laser_1 sensor has no controller.
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[size]
Unable to read value with key[rayCount]
Error Loading Gazebo
/home/s081060/Downloads/gazebo-0.10.0/server/Simulator.cc:235 : Exception: Failed to load the World
/home/s081060/Downloads/gazebo-0.10.0/server/XMLConfig.cc:498 : Exception: unable to find required string attribute[resRange] in world file node[ray]

Are the examples just out-dated or is my installation broken? Some other examples like cog.world/empty.world/bumper.world do work. And is there any other source with recent documentation and/or working examples on the web?

Thanks in advance.

Rein

- Gazebo 0.10.0
- Player v.3.0.2
- Linux 10.04 LTS

Re: Examples and Documentation Gazebo/Player

logicalguy
Hi,

As I newbie, I would be very interested in this as well.  If there is someone out there who can help with this, please do.  Thanks in advance.

reinzor wrote