Error compiling latest Gazebo in Ubuntu 10.10

Error compiling latest Gazebo in Ubuntu 10.10

Luc Brunet-2
Hi everyone, I am trying to compile the Gazebo (rev. 8970) in Ubuntu
10.10, and I am getting the following error:

cannot find -lprofiler

I am using Ogre 1.7.1, and ODE 0.11.1

Thanks,

Luc

Re: Error compiling latest Gazebo in Ubuntu 10.10

sims-9
Hi Luc,

I had the same problem (I'm running Gazebo on Fedora). You're missing
the library "libprofiler". Installing the google-perftools fixed the
problem for me:

google-perftools-1.5-1.fc13.i686 : Very fast malloc and performance
analysis tools
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib/libprofiler.so.0.0.0
Filename    : /usr/lib/libprofiler.so.0

Hope this helps,
Barry