Box Properties

Elizabeth Duane
Hello,

I'm doing a simulation of "pushing-box" on Gazebo 0.9 . I want test if one
robot can push one box according the box's weight.
I changed the box's mass with a lot of values and yet the robot pushed the
box. I tried to change the friction too, but it was  unsuccessful.

What I do to set one box to be too heavy that the robot can't push it?
(I don't want put the box static. The robot will need to do more force to
push the box.)

Any idea?

Thanks for helping.

--
*Elizabeth Duane*

Campanha Brasil - Dakar
"O amor em construção. Corra este rally!" -
http://www.oamoremconstrucao.com.br/