A question on GUI using Stage 4.1.0 as an standalone simulator

A question on GUI using Stage 4.1.0 as an standalone simulator

Cheuk Ho YUEN

Dear Senior developers,

Hello, I am a research student who is doing research on swarm robotics system. I started using Stage as an standalone simulator for my algorithm since last few months. I would like to ask is there any way that I can show/log some user-defined data (eg. values in the loss function, states of the robots) in the GUI or a system generated txt. ? I searched through most of the files and seems only a virtual energy value and simulation clock are displayed in the GUI. I am using Stage 4.1.0.

If I sent to a wrong  mailing list or the answer is already somewhere in the released document, I am sorry and please kindly let me know.

Thank you very much

Yours sincerely,

Ambi Yuen